Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal Information” refers to what is defined as “personal information” under the Personal Information Protection Law. It is information about a living individual that includes details such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, and other contact details that can identify a specific individual, as well as data related to one’s appearance, fingerprints, and voiceprints, and information like the insurer’s number on a health insurance card, which can identify a specific individual from that single piece of information (personal identification information)
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
The Company may ask users for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, and credit card number when they register for use. Also, the Company may collect transaction records containing users’ personal information and information related to payments, which have been conducted between users and our affiliated partners, from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad delivery destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as “Affiliated Partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
On our site, there are occasions when personal information such as name and email address may be entered during inquiries or comments on articles. The acquired personal information will be used to respond to inquiries or to contact you with necessary information via email or similar means. It will not be used for any purpose other than these specified purposes.
Article 4 (Change in Purpose of Use)
- The Company will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the new purpose is related to the original purpose.
- If we change the purpose of use, we will notify users of the new purpose by the method specified by the Company or announce it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- The Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply where permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other relevant laws.
A. When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and obtaining the consent of the person is difficult.
B. When it is especially necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
C. When there is a need to cooperate with a national agency or a local public body, or its entrusted entity, in carrying out affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person might hinder the execution of said affairs.
D. When the following matters have been announced or made public in advance, and the Company has reported to the Personal Information Protection Commission:
i. That the purpose of use includes the provision to third parties.
ii. The types of data provided to third parties.
iii. The means or method of providing to third parties.
iv. That upon the request of the individual, the provision of personal information to third parties will be halted.
v. How to accept such requests from individuals.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not be regarded as third parties:
A. When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
B. When personal information is provided due to a merger or other reasons for business succession.
C. When personal information is jointly used between specific entities, and this fact, the items of personal information to be shared, the range of entities jointly using the information, the purpose of use by the user, and the name or title of the entity responsible for the management of the said information are notified in advance to the person or are placed in a position where the person can easily be aware of them.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the Company is requested by the individual to disclose their personal information, we will disclose it to the individual without delay. However, in cases where any of the following applies due to the disclosure, we may not disclose all or part of the information. If we decide not to disclose, we will notify the individual of this decision without delay.
A. If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party.
B. If there is a significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business.
C. If it would violate other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we generally do not disclose information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- Users, if they find that their personal information held by the Company is incorrect, can request the Company to correct, add, or delete the said personal information (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) in accordance with the procedures established by the Company.
- When the Company receives a request as mentioned in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, it shall promptly carry out the correction, etc., of the relevant personal information.
- After making a correction, etc., based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or deciding not to make such a correction, etc., the Company shall notify the user of such a decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- When the Company receives a request from an individual claiming that their personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the stated purpose of use, or was obtained through improper means, demanding the suspension of its use or its deletion (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”), the Company shall promptly conduct the necessary investigation.
- Based on the results of the investigation mentioned in the preceding paragraph, if it is determined that it is necessary to comply with the request, the Company shall without delay implement the suspension of use, etc., of the relevant personal information. Upon implementing the suspension of use, etc., based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or deciding not to do so, the Company will promptly notify the user of such decision.
- Notwithstanding the previous two paragraphs, if the suspension of use, etc., incurs substantial expenses or if it is difficult to implement, and if alternative measures can be taken to sufficiently protect the rights and interests of the user, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying users, except for matters that are otherwise stipulated by laws or other provisions in this policy.
Article 10 (Regarding Access Analysis Tools)
You can refuse the collection by disabling cookies, so please check your browser’s settings. For more details on this policy, please refer to the Google Analytics Terms of Service page and the Google Policies and Terms page.
Article 11 (Regarding Comments and Inquiry Forms)
On our site, when recording comments and inquiries, we collect IP addresses. This is a standard feature supported by the site, and this IP address is not used for any purpose other than to deal with spam and malicious behavior. Additionally, all comments are reviewed and approved by the site administrator before being posted. Please be advised in advance.
Article 12 (Inquiry Contact)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following:
Address: Libre Kogane Foresta 407, 370-1 Higashi Hiraga, Matsudo City, Chiba
Company Name: Potential Plus Co., Ltd.
CEO: Yoshitsugu Muto
Email Address: [email protected]